[permaculture] Landscape Architects/Environmental planners on thislist?

Kevin Topek ktopek at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 10:15:41 EDT 2006

Greg,

All my landscape designs and installations are based on Permaculture
principles. Clients may not pay a lot in the beginning, but appreciate the
species mix more over time. In fact, I usually have to remove large volumes
of biomass much sooner than other landscaping techniques would generate. The
organic debris does get recycled into mulch though.

Kevin