[permaculture] 3 1/2 acres of raised bed market gardens

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Mon May 8 12:46:39 EDT 2006

Jerome Rigot wrote:

> Do you have pictures of your place?

Hello Jerome:

When I have a break from planting I will take a lot of pix of the gardens in all locations (7 of them) on my property
showing details of the raised beds. I will also photograph the three nutrient and water catchment areas that surround
the bottoms of the slopes at the ends of all the gardens. Two of these catchments have a large number of drilled 3X4'
holes where water stands while replentishing the aquifer. These areas provide water and habitat for wildlife and rich
turf supporting an interesting range of wild plants.

LL