[permaculture] examples of sustainable businesses

Forest Garden forestgarden at gvtc.com
Mon May 8 12:18:51 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

We are organizing a group of neighbors who are interested in creating local
businesses.  We plan on having a brainstorming session, networking for
additional resources, and creating an action list for community support.

We were wondering if there was a speaker or video available that had a
presentation on examples of what has been done in other areas.  Something
inspiring, and showcasing businesses that can exist after fossil feuls.  An
emphasis on human-scale agriculture would be ideal....

Please let me know if you are aware of such a resource.

Thanks,

Marjory