[permaculture] PIJ backissues question

Mark Moody ecoresources at bigpond.com
Tue May 2 05:35:08 EDT 2006

Hi Robin

Yes please :). I need to fill lots of gaps in my collection. Perhaps
you could do the audit, post the available list here and we could
order from that and convert some of PIL's assets into much needed cash.

Mark Moody
Eco Resources Network
www.permaculture.tv

On 02/05/2006, at 11:34 AM, Robyn Francis wrote:

On 18/4/06 9:12 AM, "Martin Naylor" <martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Hi
> While we are at it, i need from issue 50 on, may be we can get them
> ebooked,
> Martin

Hi

I should be able to dig out most of the issues after #50. The PIJ back
issues are in storage in a shed on a neighbours place but would take
a bit
of time to sort them out. There would be cost of shipping and some
kind of
payment/donation to PIL - I would need to check with the current PIL
board
re this.

Still interested????

BTW if I'm going to dig around boxes in that dusty shed, may as well
make it
worth while - anyone else looking to fill in gaps in their collection???
Some issues are out of print but there's still a few of most.

Ciao
Robyn