[permaculture] agroforestry discussion list

E. E. Mitchamore Jr emitch at att.net
Thu Mar 30 07:06:58 EST 2006

I see that it's based in Hawaii, and hints that it's oriented toward Pacific islands.  From your experience, does it also have content relating to SW USA - type "forests"?  If not, then where can I find that type of discussion?

There is a lot of discussion around Central Texas about wildlife, and I realize that it's related, but I would very much like to see discussions of "people food forests" in hot, dry climates with thin poor alkaline soil.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz