[permaculture] Permaculture in Los Angeles

L.Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Fri Mar 10 11:33:49 EST 2006

>I am looking for a Permaculture course in the Los Angeles area.  Any ideas?
>
>Thanks.

Hello Greg Moeser,

We are finishing up a Design Course in Los Angeles this weekend...
(in the Marina area).

Scott Pittman, Director of the Permaculture Institute is our guest
speaker on Saturday March 11.

We have several courses scheduled but our next Southland courses are
in Santa Barbara starting in May and in Los Angeles starting in
October.  -see schedule below

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions,

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
805.459.0452
http://www.earthflow.com/consulting.html

Larry Santoyo/EarthFlow Design Works 2006 Permaculture Training Schedule.

Find out more about a Permaculture Design Course and the World-Wide
Permaculture Movement
see -  http://www.earthflow.com/newcourses/index.shtml

Feel free to contact us to schedule a workshop in your area. Check
our website for changes and updates.

Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006
Los Angeles, CA -Certificate Course Series
EcoUrbanism and the Future of Sustainability
the second weekends of  Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006.

Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006
San Luis Obispo, CA -Hands-On Training
Designing & Building the Complete "Home Ecosystem"
the third weekends of  Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006.

April 7-9 2006
Esalen on the Big Sur Coast...
In-depth Introduction To Permaculture
http://www.esalen.org  -search: Larry Santoyo

April 16-29, 2006
Bliss, Idaho
EcoVillage Design Course -Two-Week Intensive
http://www.IdahoPermaculture.com

Part One -April 16-19
Part Two -April 21-24
Part Three -April 26-29

May-June-July, 2006
Santa Barbara, CA -Certificate Course Series
the first and second weekends of  May-June-July, 2006.

Part One -May 6 & 7 and 13 & 14
Part Two - June 3 & 4 and 10 & 11
Part Three - July 1 & 2 and 8 & 9

Oct-Nov-Dec, 2006
Los Angeles, CA -Certificate Course Series
the first and second weekends of  Oct-Nov-Dec, 2006.

Part One - October 7 & 8 and 14 & 15
Part Two - November 4 & 5 and 11 & 12
Part Three - December  2 & 3 and 9 & 10