[permaculture] question for list members: is a formal, netiquette guide f...

Claude William Genest genest at pivot.net
Thu Mar 9 13:21:22 EST 2006

I would be sorry to see the free flow of ideas curtailed. Off-topic
threads have allowed me to get to know the others better and to feel
a solidarity that I think is important seeing as how we are such a
sparse and far flung bunch.
What is wrong with just using the delete button ?

Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

  - Founder  Green Mountain Permaculture Institute of Vermont
Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

- Creator  "Regeneration - The Art of Sustainable Living"
 From "Something-Must-be-Done" to Something we can do !
www.regenerationshow.com

- Ecological Coordinator
Club St.Paul Ecological Golf Course

- Vice-President  Green Party of Quebec "pour nous et nos enfants"
www.pvq.qc.ca

- National Spokesperson Green Party of Canada
"The Future is Now ! "
www.greenparty.ca