[permaculture] question for list members: is a formal netiquette guide fo...

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 8 03:26:57 EST 2006

I already explained this, check archives, so for a moment forget your personal self and tell me where does desire come from
  Martin

Marimike6 at cs.com wrote:
  << "We are forced to define our own meanings"
Who said so, thought is the only thing that could, and in most cases out of
fear of the unknown which is something that can never be known, things like
death

Humans have been doing this since they dropped out of the trees [well thought
has been playing these games]
through every tribe culture and religion including the present day
So what you have is thought which is entirely built on the past [memory]
creating the present and projecting into the future with total failure [well it
will be shortly for the vast majority]
If we could except thought as useful for work and communication and be in the
ever changing moment then we are at the beginning the journey and the end
simultaneously
and there is nothing stoping you until thought jumps back in to assert it's
dominance [observe your own thoughts as your reading and when you finish] this
is either true or false
I guess this is zone 0 [home] in permaculture terms >>

Martin,

What does all this mean? Is it without inherent meaning? Or might it be
without a meaning we can understand?

Either way, my desire for logic is futile. Please define your own meanings--
even though they might be only temporary.

Michael :)