[permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"

Claude William Genest genest at pivot.net
Fri Mar 3 10:23:35 EST 2006

Flames happen ! Inevitable. If Buddhist monks can get into street
brawls with each other ( like the ones I read about in Thailand) then
why should we be so perfect ?
  It's how we deal with it that counts and I think we're dealing with
it well.
Anyways - People who can't handle flames are a bunch of...... Just
kidding ! Hee!

Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

  - Founder  Green Mountain Permaculture Institute of Vermont
Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

- Creator  "Regeneration - The Art of Sustainable Living"
 From "Something-Must-be-Done" to Something we can do !
www.regenerationshow.com

- Ecological Coordinator
Club St.Paul Ecological Golf Course

- Vice-President  Green Party of Quebec "pour nous et nos enfants"
www.pvq.qc.ca

- National Spokesperson Green Party of Canada
"The Future is Now ! "
www.greenparty.ca