[permaculture] Keyline system

Lisa Rollens rollens at fidnet.com
Fri Jul 28 16:59:55 EDT 2006

Hi Toby,

Do you know of any of these Keyline plows in the Ozark area of the US?  I
have 154 acres and could really use one, as could most other folks around
here, even thought they don't know it!  After 100 plus years of cutting
trees off these hills, the water just runs down them unrestricted, taking
all the topsoil with it and  filling in the creeks with gravel.  After
reading (most of) the Keyline book, I am starting to understand the concept
and would like to try it on my land.  Being an example is one way to affect
change, or so I am hoping....!

Thanks for any info you or anyone can provide,

Lisa, in the MO Ozarks