[permaculture] Fw: sustainable ag in india

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 17 19:08:54 EDT 2006

Hi Sarah
  You could try nabuur.com and these guys might come to the party.
                   Wired has an interview with Larry Brilliant, the new head of the Google Foundation. He's the man in charge of spending $1,000,000,000 plus one percent of the equity, 1 percent of the profits, and 1 percent of the people of Google. For now, the foundation has a triple mandate: In no particular order, global public heath, global poverty and the climate crisis. Mr. Brilliant says: "I’m going to approach this the way a venture capitalist would – map out the industry to see what the gaps are. You fund an initiative, learn what works, and ask, 'Will it scale?' [...] Many of the issues we face in dealing with rapid climate change are well suited to an engineering mind."

Avoid the search, go direct to ::Google Foundation

  Keep smiling
  Martin

Naomi Coleman <scpi at tpg.com.au> wrote:
  Can anyone help Sarah out with info or contacts? Please reply directly to her email

Naomi (Southern Cross Permaculture Institute, Victoria, Australia)

Check out our website at
www.southerncrosspermaculture.com.au