[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

J Newman jn at jnweb.com
Mon Jul 17 15:32:32 EDT 2006

Hi Marjory,

This is a little late but, for some reason, the mail system kept
rejecting this simple message - something ithasn't done in my many years
on this list.

To answer your question of a few days ago Yes, I slept in the trench
with groundsheet over the top. Lots of condensation in the cool desert
nights.

- Jeffrey

Jeffrey Newman
108 MIle Ranch BC, Canada.