[permaculture] self design

KNat knat at sprintmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:28:01 EDT 2006

Paul Kosuth wrote:
> I'd like to that who ever it was that posted the link to Self Design.
> It is great. I wished that I had hit on this when sara was 6 rather
> than 16!!
It's better at 16 because they can really fly on their own and see
themselves while you can celebrate the wonder with them. (my self-taught
one is now uncolleging and it is as wonderful as when he first quit
school at age 5.)

> This is also great as i look ahead to my teaching this fall
> trying to balance the "their test scores don't look good" with the
> individual; How to honor where and who they are in the moment against
> 'will this help them on the ACT/ are they ready for the ACT?"

If you write anything up on this, no matter the length, please send me a
copy. I can use all the wordsmiths I can find writing how we can value
what they do.

Thanks,
Kathyann
knat at sprintmail.com