[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

Lisa Rollens rollens at fidnet.com
Wed Jul 12 22:40:22 EDT 2006

Antonio and All,

A couple years ago a similar subject came up on this list and someone gave a
website for airwells and dewponds.  It was quite interesting and you might
find some inspiration reading it.

 http://www.rexresearch.com/airwells/airwells.htm

I am also looking into any and all ways to conserve/reuse water, like
Roxann.  Luckily we have gotten a little rain recently.  Roxann, West Plains
got 9 INCHES!!!

Lisa, in the MO Ozarks