[permaculture] Techniques for capturing moisture

roxann roxann at ancientearthwisdom.com
Wed Jul 12 17:34:55 EDT 2006

"dimpled" meaning like a golf ball...the golf balls can travel through the air at faster speeds because of the dimples (the indentations on the surface), and in the article I was reading it said that depressions on the surface of the metal would affect the condensation by creating tiny microclimates at the dimple sites.  i wish i could remember the location of that article!

roxann