[permaculture] Germination Rates in Mulch

neshura neshura at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 13:06:51 EDT 2006

Silver maple germination is practically 100% in my mulch, but not much
use to me. As for smaller herbaceous seeds, I'd be interested to know
as well if anyone has an answer to Niel's questions. I'm planning to
do a thick sowing of mustard over some new mulch that keeps washing
out during the wild rainstorms, but it would be good to know if it is
a waste of time or not.

Thanks,
-Amanda