[permaculture] Permaculture Design Plans Archive Online www.permaculture.biz/PCPlans.htm

darren at permaculture.biz darren at permaculture.biz
Sat Jul 8 04:35:05 EDT 2006

G'day,

I'm slowly getting around to doing some of the things I've wanted to do for
sometime: like putting a sampling of my plans and designs online for
viewing.

You can find them at http://www.permaculture.biz/PCPlans.htm. I only have a
couple done so far, though I have processed about 50 others for uploading
hopefully over this weekend. I have lots of CAD standard designs that need
to be processed as well.

Advanced apologies to those with dial-up connections. It is very difficult
to compress AO aerial photo based plans down to dial-up friendly sizes. That
said there are some files that are dial-up friendly. Perhaps I could put the
file size of the plans on the thumbnails.

You are free to download the plans and use them, provided you acknowledge
the source. There are a lot of very late nights wrapped up in these...

Ciao,

Darren J. Doherty
www.permaculture.biz
Bendigo, Strathfieldsaye & Moriac, Victoria, Australia
Dong Xoai, Binh Phuoc, Viet Nam
www.permaculture.biz
darren at permaculture.biz