[permaculture] Wet weather pond question: plantings for?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Tue Jul 4 18:59:19 EDT 2006

I just dug a very small triangular pond in soil that will not hold water. I plan to line it tomorrow with rock
dust/quarry pond fines. The fines will provide a clean, soft, extremely fine silty/sandy bottom and sides.
Water will flow from the adjoining watershed into it in wet weather so there may be a little standing water in it 6
months of the year. What would be good to plant in and around this pond, on the bottom, on the sides, around the rim?

LL