[permaculture] Off topic: piano balls UNfrickinBELIEVABLE

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 23 18:49:47 EST 2006

My sister sent this as one of several Christmas gifts. She sent it as an
attachment but I found it several places online.
Peter and I watched as our jaws dropped. There's all kinds of talent in
the world.
http://www.jakesjokes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=24&page=5&sort=pa
<http://www.jakesjokes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=24&page=5&sort=pa>

It's down at the bottom of the page entitled  Piano_Balls.wmv

Happy Holidays, Y'all

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."