[permaculture] database, wiki, blogs, forums, etc

J Hobbs hobbsj at efn.org
Mon Dec 18 19:39:11 EST 2006

--
Hello,

Just happened in the middle of this conversation--

  We compiled a relatively simple Excel format for our Eugene
Permaculture Guild Plant Species List.  A group of us gathered around
the fire last winter and talked about our favorite plants that do
well in our region, the Willamette Valley.  The list could be almost
endless- so we focused on those that we had experience with and were
easy to grow.

I'd be glad to share an example if you have the program Excel......
this is an ongoing project, of which we are in the first phase.

Cheers,

Jude
Agro-Ecology Northwest
Eugene, Oregon