[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 47, Issue 23

jaj at rambly.com jaj at rambly.com
Sat Dec 16 13:08:29 EST 2006

> which three (or more) existing Wiki's have the soundest, technical
> information?  {oh am I ever asking for a holy war now}  But really, I want
> everyone's opinion on which Wiki site(s) they'd use if they were about to
> start a major project on their own property?

well, alot of what you are talking about is too technical for me,  but i do
believe tiddlywiki has far-reaching attributes -

-anyone can edit
-copies can be kept on a hard drive
-forming WikiWords that become placeholders for new pages occur naturally,
making writing an organic process
-(my own prediction) one day soon, all 'tiddlers' will be able to be linked.

cons - this interface is probably difficult to comprehend as an entire database
with tons of parameters.  but perhaps someone is working on it.  at
tiddlywiki.com there are links to developer pages, and most everyone is really
friendly.  development of this app is moving quickly, and is user-defined.

well, it works for me, so far.

jackie
nativeherbs.tiddlyspot.com
rambly.tiddlyspot.com