[permaculture] Looking for products

Jennifer Nazak jnazak at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 12:56:37 EST 2006

Greg,

Congratulations on your new venture.

A new company called GoodCommonSense, based in Austin
TX USA and founded by Chris Searles, shares your
mission of reaching mainstream America with practical
solutions. Check out their products - everything from
rugs to paper to pens to solar ovens and other
appliances!

Check out goodcommonsense.net

I think you and Chris would have a lot to offer each
other.

best,

jenny Nazak
coordinator/organizer
Austin Area Permaculture Group
512-619-5363

--- Greg <Greg at UrbanFarm.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In launching our new website 30daystosustainability
> we are interested
> in marketing products that emulate to mainstream
> America just what it
> means to be sustainable.   So to that end do you or

*******
Jenny Nazak