[permaculture] Wikipedia's Permaculture Problems

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Wed Dec 6 22:37:11 EST 2006

Graham wrote:

> i've always maintained (and I hope my review
> reflects this) that permaculture is a set of ethics, principles and
> design methodologies applicable to any circumstances or situations, and
> shouldn't be confused with techniques and strategies which are location
> specific.

Graham:

This doesn't seem to fit my view of permaculture. I'll explain why in a reply to
any response you make to this post. So, could you elaborate on why you think techniques and strategies
aren't part of a definition of permaculture but ethics, principles and design methodologies are?

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net
info at market-farming.com
IM: lawrence.london at pandion.be & lfl at amber.org.uk
Market Farming
http://market-farming.com
Venaura Farm, sustainably-grown produce & garden handtools
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
Venaura Farm Blog
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
Venaura Farm Gallery