[permaculture] Fruit trees watering zones

dwoodard at becon.org dwoodard at becon.org
Mon Dec 4 07:42:20 EST 2006

I think you need to tell us what species you want to plant on what
rootstocks.

Also, what is your soil and what is the slope? What is the rainfall and
when does it occur? Where are you? Do any tree species grow naturally
without irrigation where you wish to plant, and if so what are they?

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada