[permaculture] fruit tree guilds

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Aug 28 10:16:39 EDT 2006

The variety of comfrey I'm growing does well in sunlight, I use it as
living mulch around many of my fruits trees & around my buartnuts
(which is the overstory in the forest garden).  I usually get 3-4
harvests a year from it.  In fact I've never seen comfrey not thrive
in these parts.

~mIEKAL

just put up an excellent batch of elderberry merlot & the plum wine
I'm making blew the lid off the primary...