[permaculture] Bill Mollison's Book of Human Nutrition & Ferment

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 21 20:54:31 EDT 2006

Hello, here you go, have a nice day i got my copy from the libary, for a dollar as they where clearing out the books
  Keep Smiling
  Martin

Wendy <sarutzkifarm at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello,

Does anyone out there have a copy of Mollison's Book of Human Nutrition & Ferment? My copy is currently in storage over 1,000 miles away, and I was hoping to get a copy of the Soy Sauce recipe from it. [At least I think it is the book with the Soy Sauce recipe.] If you happen to have it, would you mind emailing the instructions to me?

If anyone has any other soy sauce recipe, I would be interested in testing it.

Forever grateful,
Wendy

'Remember God created the world, but the Devil is the one keeping it
active'  Bob Dylan

  "Put away the book, the description, the tradition, the
authority, and take the journey of self-discovery. Love,
and don't be caught in opinions and ideas about what love
is or should be. When you love, everything will come right.
Love has its own action. Love, and you will know the
blessings of it. Keep away from the authority who tells you
what love is and what it is not. No authority knows and he
who knows cannot tell. Love, and there is understanding."
-- Krishnamurti