[permaculture] small scale aquaculture

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 10 18:15:29 EDT 2006

This might be the book you need. The paypal buttons below "should"
enable you to purchase it from us (if not go to the website:
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/booksvid/ag%20ecology.htm). The
varying prices reflect difference in postage for various regions.
Keith

Small-Scale Aquaculture

by Steven D. Van Gorder Alternative Aquaculture Association, Inc.; 2000,
190pp, $24.00

Learn how to culture delicious, nutritious fish in your backyard, farm
pond, spring or greenhouse. This practical how-to book contains
exclusive results of eight years of intensive Aquaculture research
performed at The Rodale Institute. Using some basic biological concepts
and innovative engineering techniques, we'll show you how small-scale
fish culture can be both economical and technologically feasible for use
in your backyard, basement or greenhouse.

US $26.50 	Canada $27.60 	Elsewhere $30.00

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine