[permaculture] Pet wastes....manure

Charles de Matas cdematas at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:19:51 EDT 2006

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
>There are millions of tons of useful livestock waste created each year.
>Look at all the different methods of composting this material that are
>used:

   I agree, I think we should use animal manure when it is easily available.
  My land is close to a chicken farm, and I would like to make better use of
the manure that I could get there. Unfortunately my pickup has been having
all kinds of mechanical problems this year and I haven't been able to
transport much manure. The few bags I bring up in my car I use in compost
piles.  But I'm interested in ideas for using larger amounts.

Charles