[permaculture] Agroforestry News

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 1 23:45:51 EDT 2006

I was reading the latest copy of Agroforestry News and wondered anew why
more people aren't raving about it, especially North American permies.
The mag is in its 14th year of publication, and packed with high-quality
information on temperate climate tree crops and forest gardening. I
consider it essential reading for Permaculture designers and teachers
and a constantly valuable resource for my library.

Folks in Europe should subscribe directly (www.agroforestry.co.uk) via
Martin Crawford, editor, whose forest garden is featured in David
Jacke's new Forest Gardening books.

Y'all should look into it.

Keith

Yearly subscriptions (4 issues) are $30(U.S. funds) or 2 yrs / $57
Individual issues are $7.50 postpaid in USA, Canada, Mexico.
Overseas orders add 20%.
**Agroforestry News * One year subscription $30US
*Please provide a shipping address. Thanks* *

subscribe

*Agroforestry News Two year subscription $57US

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine