[permaculture] October Phoenix Permaculture Events

Greg FarmerGreg at UrbanFarm.org
Mon Sep 26 01:47:22 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We are very active over the next few months.  Hope you can join us
for one of our many events and there will be more to come.

Greg

October 2005 Permaculture Class Schedule

*  Tuesday September 27 - Introduction to Biodiesel
*  Friday, September 30 - Fall planting at the Urban Farm
*  Saturday, October 1 - First Saturday Tour at the Urban Farm with
Greg Peterson
*  Saturday, October 1 - Introduction to Permaculture day at the Urban Farm
*  Saturday, October 8 - Urban Farm Shop in our Storage Yard
Hurricane Fund Raiser Day
*  Saturday, October 8 - Tour of Don's Bee Oasis Permaculture Site in Mesa
*  Saturday, October 8 - Veggies in your garden class at Don's
Permaculture site in Mesa
*  Saturday October 15 - Eat My Yard Lecture at Berridge Nursery
*  Tuesday, October 18 - Fruit Tree Class
*  Saturday, October 29 - Rainwater harvesting and cistern building workshop
*  Saturday, November 5 - First Annual Mesquite Milling at Roadrunner
Park Farmers Market
*  Tuesday, November 15 - Fruit Tree Class
*  Friday, November 25 - Fourth Annual Buy a Fruit Tree Day at the Urban Farm
*  Saturday December 3 - First Saturday Tour of Don's Bee Oasis
Permaculture Site
*  The Rest of the Month - Greg needs a break from this insane schedule

Tuesday September 27 - Introduction to Biodiesel with Kerry McClure
What is this Biodiesel stuff anyway.  Join us for a lively 1.5 hour
discussion about Biodiesel and how to use it.  We will also have
information on the new biodiesel coop that is starting here in
Phoenix.  This class will occur monthly for a while, so if you miss
this one look for more info down the road.