[permaculture] The Hidden Hand - Revieled

Nanette Echols nanettechols at visi.com
Thu Sep 22 00:38:42 EDT 2005

Have you heard of the Pagan Cluster? It's the activism arm of the
Reclaiming Community. Check out this website to see what we are up too.
http://www.pagancluster.org/

Starhawk et. al. teaches Permaculture/Activism -
http://www.earthactivisttraining.org/

I've worked with the Green Block too. The Pagan Cluster sometimes joins
with them. It's very decentralized, everyone just goes to work on a good
idea. The work gets done.
http://www.adoptanactivist.org/greenbloc/gbindex.html

Food not Bombs is always there. http://www.foodnotbombs.net/

We are all always looking for help.