[permaculture] Educating the ignorant

d pfalzer d_pfalzer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 10:14:41 EDT 2005

I enjoyed reading your plans for your home in a desert
setting.  I have similar plans for my home in Florida.

Some of them are underway already.  I have found
several plants that grow effortlessly here.  Sorghum
is one of these.

My biggest challenge seems to be myself.  I grew up in
that system that taught me to be arrogant because I
succeeded at learning that junk they said I should
learn.  It is hard to adjust to processing sorghum
seed for grain...