[permaculture] From The Wilderness Email Alert List Message

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 17 17:10:44 EDT 2005

Some of you have already seen this but I thought it noteworthy for
sharing more broadly.
Keith

September 14, 2005

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY -- Attention FTW Readers

All around this country and around the world, local communities are
beginning to take serious notice and plan for Peak Oil, the collapse of
industrial civilization and sustainability. FTW would like to serve as a
clearing house for these events; a one-stop checkpoint to see where such
planning and preparation is going on around you. We also want a place
where newly planned events can be posted on a web site that averages
15,000 individual visits per day.

Our initial list is located at
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/cgi-bin/PeakOilEvents.cgi.

If you or your community is sponsoring an event having to do with Peak
Oil and/or sustainability and permaculture food production we encourage
you to send the details to sustainablity at copvcia.com
<mailto:sustainablity at copvcia.com>. We will then post it for all to see.
We must accelerate the learning curve. In the wake of hurricane Katrina,
the end of business as usual is no longer in our rear view mirrors. It
is staring at us all through the windshield. And neither government nor
Wall Street is going to save us.

Please distribute this announcement widely to internet lists and web
sites. This is a totally free service to our fellows and it will benefit
everyone who wants to prepare.

Mike Ruppert
Publisher/Editor
www.fromthewilderness.com <http://www.fromthewilderness.com/>