[permaculture] Water Harvesting Class Next Sat - Prereg required

Greg FarmerGreg at UrbanFarm.org
Wed Oct 19 09:54:34 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We will be presenting a water harvesting class on October 29 out in
Mesa at Don's place.  The class will revolve around the installation
of a water catchment system similar to the culvert style in the back
yard here at the Urban Farm.  We will also cover concepts of water
harvesting and storage in an afternoon lecture.  Once you complete
this class you will be able to install a cistern water harvesting
system on your own as we give you all the tools and resources that
you need.

Prepayment is necessary so that we know how many will be attending.
Checks can be send to

the Urban Farm
5515 N 7th Street
Suite 5144
Phoenix, AZ 85014

Credit cards can be used by sending a paypal payment to Greg at urbanfarm.org
Http://www.paypal.com

Thanks

Greg
602-565-7045

October 29 - Water Harvesting Class at Don's Bee Oasis
See water harvesting in action.  In the morning we will install a 400
gallon cistern collection system and then in the afternoon we will
overview water harvesting concepts and practices.  You WILL leave
this workshop with the ability and resources to install your own
water harvesting system.