[permaculture] fallenfruit.org

gaia gaia at oneota.net
Sun Oct 16 11:21:24 EDT 2005

hello   MIKAL,
     nice  to find you in the box(or out of it, as the case may be )
thanks for initiating this lively discussion. I advocated strongly for this
approach in Powderhorn Park,an urban minneapolis 80acre "park"
an oasis where the ruling humans insisted upon mowing  the wild  into
oblivion.
A number of residents came together to assist in shifting consciousness.
of course,  the Earth is edible, how could be have forgotten how delicious
she is..