[permaculture] Phoenix Permaculture Press

William Genest genest at pivot.net
Sun Nov 13 10:52:00 EST 2005

Call her back and remind her of the omission of your contact info and
ask her to make amends - You might get an even better splash out of
the deal....

William

On Nov 13, 2005, at 10:13 AM, Greg wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Hey we are getting some local press.  Here is the article.
> http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=53015
>
> She did a pretty good job of representing what I said.  I was a
> little disappointed that she didn't put our contact info in.
>
> Greg
> --
>
> The Urban Farm
> Growing good food
> Having fun gardening
> Connecting with nature
>

> Greg Peterson
> http://www.urbanfarm.org
> 602/565-7045

Best Regards,

  William Genest

  - Founder  Green Mountain Permaculture Institute of Vermont
Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

- Creator  "Regeneration - The Art of Sustainable Living"
 From "Something-Must-be-Done" to Something we can do !
www.regenerationshow.com

- Ecological Coordinator
Club St.Paul Ecological Golf Course

- Vice-President  Green Party of Quebec "pour nous et nos enfants"
www.pvq.qc.ca

- National Spokesperson Green Party of Canada
"The Future is Now ! "
www.greenparty.ca