[permaculture] looking for GBurnett permaculture pages

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 24 12:39:38 EDT 2005

Hi Jean Luc- I'm still on the permaculture list, just been a bit quiet
lately (too busy!)- the permaculture beginners guide pages got deleted
by my old ISP without warning, and unfortunately I don't have the back
up files anymore- I do hope to eventually rebuild the site and reupload
the pages to www.spiralseed.co.uk/permaculture when I get a chance- will
let you know when I can sort it out!

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk