[permaculture] Cover Crops

DrJWagner at aol.com DrJWagner at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 18:42:16 EDT 2005

I have succesfully broadcasted the seed over cuit lawn, then used a light
application of well rotted compost and just used a yard rake to make sure it made
it to the soil rather than sitting on top of the grass.  A little rain and
boom.
Jolynn
In a message dated 6/20/2005 2:18:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,