[permaculture] the methods of jean pain

Jerome Rigot rigot.3 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 5 09:10:03 EDT 2005

Hi Roger,

There is a web site, French, but with an English version
http://www.jean-pain.com/index_ang.htm. Once there, click on the left the
link "the Methods of Jean Pain". There you can buy the book in English by
clicking the "Acheter maintenant" button (which mean buy now).

It is a terrible web site, but at least the book is available now. You can
also buy various chippers/shredders that were an outcome of Jean Pain's
invention.

Good luck.

Jerome