[permaculture] Tilapia production

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 29 17:04:47 EDT 2005

Consider getting a copy of the new Ecological Aquaculture book by
Lawrence Hutchinson available through the Permaculture Activist. It's
$45 + 10% shipping to the US, 15% shipping to Canada, and 20% shipping
elsewhere. Read the review of it in the latest Activist.
Keith

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine