[permaculture] taproot shrubs and perenials

neshura neshura at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:01:21 EST 2005

Nobody has jumped on this yet, perhaps because otherwise occupied
(http://www.keyboardbreathalyzerlock.com).

You actually have mentioned several taproot perennials I was unaware
of, thanks!

Some taproot possibilities for you, though I don't know how well they
will succeed in your soil without improvement, protection, a local
guild of some sort:

Asclepias tuberosa (one of my favorite plants)
Eryngium planum
Knautia arvensis
Echinacea paradoxa

-Amanda