[permaculture] It's free on the web/ was questionaboutPCDcourseprices

Paul Park parkplace at kootenay.com
Thu Sep 16 10:09:50 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster at globalcircle.net>
To: <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was
questionaboutPCDcourseprices

> So does that mean you're now practicing permaculture?
>
> paul at largocreekfarms.com

We moved to a small farm last year and are taking Mollison's advice to spend
the first year living on the land and observing.  I haven't yet done a
formal permaculture design of the property, though we did plant a no-till,
sheet mulched garden, are harvesting some of the cherries, plums and pears
from the old trees and we have some chickens.  On the culture side, we are
meeting and making connection with other people who are interested in small
scale sustainable agriculture, homeschooling, alternative building and
power, music and other things we are interested in.

Paul