[permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union

Greg FarmerGreg at UrbanFarm.org
Sun Sep 12 13:40:30 EDT 2004

Hey all,

I have been a member of the Pc Credit union for
several years now and have had nothing but good
luck, and I have put a fairly significant amount
of my savings with them.  I am also currently
working on a loan from our credit union.

Getting money is as simple as calling and asking to send them a check.

Greg