[permaculture] earthships and greywater

Golden Love goldenlove at cruzio.com
Sat Sep 4 19:05:33 EDT 2004

If you are building an Earthship you must know Michael Reynolds the
architect who designs them. He has greywater plans and I am sure would love
to help you. All my Earthship books and videos are loaned to friends, but I
think he is near Taos,New Mexico.....just do a Google search on Earthships
or greywater and you will find him and tons of info.....

Good luck!

Golden

Golden Love
Love's Gardens
Creating and Maintaining Sustainable Urban Landscapes
California Licensed Contractor C27 363672
127 National St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone  (831) 471-9100
Fax  ( 831) 471-9200