[permaculture] Advanced Permaculture Ethics Course - April 23-25

Katherine Steele kat at steelemoon.com
Fri Mar 5 17:01:48 EST 2004

Advanced Permaculture Ethics Course
April 23-25, 2004

This course is an opportunity for Permaculture Designers to inquire
deeper into the meaning of Ethics, the three Permaculture Ethics, how
we can and use them in our design processes and how we can live and
model them in our lives.  Seminar discussion, lecture presentations, as
well as experiential facilitated exercises will be co-faciliated by
Larry and Kat.  There is also time alotted for retreat, connecting and
community building at the grounds of Center for Natural Design.  This
course is open to all with a special  intention to build
california-wide connections between Pemraculture Guilds in Southern,
Central and Northern California.

Instructors: Larry Santoyo and Kat Steele

Cost: $175. Fee includes camping at the beautiful Center for Natural
Design
and Delicious Organic Meals and Class Materials

This course is a fundraiser for the LA Permaculture Guild.

Location:  The Center of Natural Design is a ten acre private retreat
center and teaching facility on California's beautiful Central Coast in
Los Osos, CA.   Hidden among ancient Oaks, organic gardens spiral down
the slopes, surrounded by thousands of acres of open space and an
incredible view shed of extinct volcanoes. Natural building and
Permaculture demonstrations include Guest House, Shop, Yoga Studio and
Day Spa.

Registration:  Contact Camille Cimino, LA Permaculture Guild
(213) 480-8002
camicimino at yahoo.com

-------------------

Larry Santoyo, Director