[permaculture] electronic remineralization information?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Jan 30 06:25:11 EST 2004

Keith Johnson wrote:

> Quarries are required to provide a chemical analysis of their product.

They all provide a MSDS on request.

> Be aware that some quarries may have a product that contains heavy
> metals or toxic elements. Do the necessary research before hauling tons
> to your fields.

Which ones? Where? Which toxic metals? Do you know of specific instances of this?
All you have to do is look at the MSDS.

> Generally the crusher "fines" are the most readily available to soil life.

I am talking about pond fines, i.e. settling pond fines, where you will find rock powder of the finest mesh, i.e. 200 mesh or much greater.

--
L.F.London
lfl at intrex.net
http://market-farming.com