[permaculture] electronic remineralization information?

Stephanie Gerson sgerson at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Jan 28 16:43:01 EST 2004

howdy permabodies,

   my name is Stephanie and I am working on a remineralization project in
New Mexico (using rock dust to revitalize eroded soils).  For the project
proposal, we must validate the efficacy of remineralization.  So I was
wondering if anyone knew of or had any electronic resources (articles,
websites, etc.) demonstrating the success of basalt and/or zeolite in
remineralizing the soil, ideally current (within the last 3 years), and
most ideally in New Mexico (but another region will do as well).  Any
relevant electronic resources you could refer me to would be *much*
appreciated (yes, I've spoken with Joanna of RTE and googled these
topics, and now I am turning to yalls for assistance).

   thank you very much...

               peace
                   *Stephanie

Stephanie Gerson