[permaculture] Permaworld?

Loren Davidson listmail at lorendavidson.com
Sat Jan 24 11:42:36 EST 2004

At 10:28 PM 1/23/04 -0800, John Schinnerer wrote:

>So, two thumbs down from me...BTW if you've never personally know people
>who've gotten into MLMs, well, in my experience it's a three letter word for
>CULT.

That's funny...I always heard it was Postalspeak for SCAM, etymylogically
related to "Ponzi." Linguists are also postulating a link to one or two
ancient Egyptian architectural/engineering terms...

Tongue firmly in cheek,

Loren

Loren Davidson        Earth steward, healer, singer/songwriter
NEW EMAIL: loren at lorendavidson.com   http://www.earthspring.org/loren/
AIM: loren334     ICQ: 65291610
I'm a musician too!  http://www.lorendavidson.com
"In gentleness there is great strength." - Sun Bear