[permaculture] Re: Greenhouse design

Jerome Osentowski jerome at crmpi.org
Sat Jan 3 18:19:50 EST 2004

List  let me butt in here regarding greenhouses . In 1989 I put the
subterrain heating system in my 60 foot free standing house and later in the
attached greenhouse.  Several years later John C. did the pc course here and
we teamed up to do greenhouse consulting together.  there are at least a
dozen that we have put in  to date.  None have any problems with mold
comming
from the soil that i know of .   I also put ths system in a greenhouse in
the south of france .  Last year I converted my larger house to peranuals.
ie.
forest graden, indoors, for warm tempert, med, and subtropical.  I will be
adding more mid , and understory  herbs, to sell in the new bussines
I just took over.   Aspen Herb and Spice.  In the spring I will have an
indoor garden of Eden that pays its own way....  jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome at crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>