[permaculture] Re: Strengthening the Eco-Warrior in You"

Will Carey cure at rtinet.com
Thu Feb 26 20:00:37 EST 2004

Permies.... Sally... All...

Sorry... I gave up my old Flaming Ways four years ago...  But I don't always
remember to do Email AFTER my Coffee.   I am among the morning-challenged...
I'm cranky until noon, frankly.

I might just take you up on that offer.  When are you in the Greater
Cascadian NW?  Do you have a website?  Schedule?

Will

on 2/26/04 09:06, permaculture-request at lists.ibiblio.org at